Tuesday 8 April 2008

Diana Inquest and Nutters like Loughrey


This sad individual called John Loughrey has sat through every single minute of the Diana Inquest. Everyday for over half a year he has sat in the gallery - he gave up his job & home to do this.

Is it just me, or does anyone else not get this Diana mania? Even in 1997 I didn't get it. People who had never met her wailing and throwing themselves around in distress. It brought out all the mentalists.

I don't particularly like the royals - I believe in meritocracy - but if I had power I could find a million and one things to legislate on rather than getting rid of the blood sucking greek/german house of Saxe-Coburg (lately Windsor).

So I really don't get why anyone cares about the death 10 years ago of a publicity seeking, minor aristocrat who married a prince then shagged half of London, who died while on holiday with her latest boyf after leaving her children in some god-awful buggery loving boarding school.

I definitely don't get why Royalists care about her - she took the House of Windsor to the brink.

Total mentalists - lets all cry and hug in public & feel each others pain - bollocks.

No comments: